Kuleto's Cocktail Bar, Newtown

I’m certain I’m not alone when I say I LOVE Happy Hour at Kuleto’s Cocktail bar. Happy hour is now between 6.00 – 7.30pm every night except Saturday, when it’s between 6.00 – 7.00pm.

The cocktail range is fabulous, the location especially convenient if you’re a student at Sydney Uni (guilty over here) and the concept of “sharing is caring” is never more poignant as when your dear friend trades you her fruity concoction for your creamy glass of goodness .. Oh the variety!!!

I’ve recently had a spate of Kuleto’s Happy Hour encounters, so thought a post would be appropriate.



Round 1 – Getting a feel for the ground floor
Red Corvette (red), Mango Daiquiri (yellow), Devil in Disguise (pink) and Japanese Slipper (green)

Devil in Disguise is my favourite. It's a satisfying mix of strawberries, coffee liqueur, coconut and chocolate! I traded one of mine for one of Daisy Moo's Japanese Slippers. I'm not exactly sure what was in this green concoction but with the Midori, it was fresh and not too sweet, perfect and summery! Goldilocks and Lady S shared the Mango Daiquiri and Red corvette:) With strawberry liqueur, Frangelico, Midori and a ton of strawberries and ice, the sweet Red Corvette is a lovely non creamy contrast to my Devil in Disguise - I had a few sneaky sips while they weren't looking :D


Round 2 – We hit upstairs!
Honeycomb Delight (light yellow), Lotus Chill (pink), Peach Passion (bright yellow)

The Honeycomb Delight was simply gorgeous, with mango and butterscotch schnapps among other things. It was sweet, creamy and considering it was the first time we'd ever ordered it, it became the star of our night. The Lotus Chill blends lychee with cranberry - YUM! While the Peach Passion had a lovely dash of passionfruit on the bottom.
And you get the idea.

I’ve noticed there’s been a few new cocktails added to the list, I’ve been eyeing off the one with cherry brandy and cranberry juice – maybe next time :)

Kuleto’s Cocktail Bar
157 King St
Newtown NSW 2042
Phone: (02) 9519 6369
http://www.kuletos.com.au

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - The Delectable Delight - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template